Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Home Sweet Blog

It has been almost two years since I last posted here. Where did the time go? Well most of it ended up in the dumpster called Multiple Sclerosis, but I've missed my little blog and I'm ready to start writing again. Tomorrow will be my official return with pictures and comments about what we have planned for the 2017-2018 school year. My first post will be on BookShark History 5. I'm really excited about this year. This will be Rose's first year of preschool. I'm hoping to purchase BookShark Pre-K for her. We also will be building our new home this fall which we hope to have completed by Christmas. So lots to do, but all of it happy. I hope anyone who used to read my blog will find it again. And I hope the past couple of years have been good for you. I wish all of you a great year of homeschooling!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I actually just found you from the bookshark facebook files. I'm beginning level 5 this fall as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Diane! I'm glad you found me. I really am going to post about Level 5. I meant to earlier, but life got in the way. I'd love to hear how you are enjoying it when you've started school.

      Delete
  2. Multiple sclerosis is one of the most common disease of the nervous system. This
    is an auto-immune disorder where the immune system attacks its own myelin sheath within the central nervous system. It is a progressive disease. Stem cells multiple sclerosis treatment

    ReplyDelete